Tuesday, August 30, 2011

6 Months

Yesterday Cara had her 6 month well visit, she weighs 16lbs 0.2oz, is 25 3/4long and her head is at 42cm.  Dr. Wiley said that she was sitting up like a 9 month old, said that everything looks great with her and that she is right on track!  However, she does think that she may have allergies, poor thing...

Then as I was feeding her dinner, I saw a tooth!  She finally cut that stinker after a month of trying!!!  I am so glad, maybe she can get some rest now, she has really had a time with it. 

I also wanted to add that this weekend I did witness her a couple of time picking something up and bringing it to her mouth.  I know it's bad that I have been trying to get her to put things in her mouth when soon I will be telling her not to!  She also started singing herself to sleep Saturday night and has since then, it is super sweet!

No comments: