Wednesday, February 23, 2011

39 Weeks

At 39 weeks I am still pregnant, this is the longest I have ever been pregnant so I really don't know what to expect from this point on.  At my check up for starters my blood pressure was high, so high that the nurse wouldn't even tell me what it was, she just made me lay on my side for about 15 min.  When she checked it the second time it had considerably (from what she was saying) dropped to 110/60 and I am happy with that.  I actually lost .6lbs, must be from all the walking, so I am standing firm right now at 173.  I measured right on with the baby's estimated weight at 6.5-7lbs.  He said he would be surprised if she weighed as much as Addie did at 7 lbs 11oz.  Her heart rate was low and then jumped up to 130 bpm.  At 50% effaced and 2.5 cm he stripped my membranes, he said that if it worked I woud go into labor within 24 hrs, well the fact that it has been over 48 hrs now and I am still with child, I am gonna go ahead and say it didn't work.  So we are still waiting for this little bundle, but can guarantee that we will have a baby by next weekend because he said that if I haven't had the baby by Tuesday(my next appt.) they will induce.  Yay for babies!!!  Can't wait to meet our little Cara Rayne!

No comments: