Wednesday, January 19, 2011

34 Weeks

Yesterday I had my 34 week check up, everything looks great!  I am still pregnant, with probably a rather large baby.  I am measuring at 35 weeks, everything is still tight and thick so no labor anytime soon he said, not that I thought it was but Chris kept saying that he thought I was going to go within the next two weeks so that eased his mind a bit.  My blood pressure was 90/64 which is great, last time I was kinda worried because it was like 100/70 which was pretty high for me.  I gained 2 lbs, in two weeks, not bad, not great but I'll take it!  The baby's heart rate was 129 bpm and he said that that it sounded really strong. 

We still don't have a name, there are a few that we have agreed to entertain the idea of, but we are still nowhere ready to make any announcements...

No comments: