Tuesday, January 4, 2011

32 weeks

So I had my 32 week check up today and so far I have bypassed my weight gain with Addie.  I gained 8 lbs this month which puts me 1lb over what I was when Addie was born and I still have 8 weeks to go!!  I am kinda freaking out now about having a 9lb baby.  Addie at 7lbs 11oz and 12 days early probably would have been that big if she had gone to term.  So far there are no signs as of yet of me going early either, EEEGAD!!!!  

But enough about me...Gazoo's heart rate is strong at 130-134 bpm, measuring right on schedule, no protein, no diabetes.  Looks like another blessing of a very healthy pregnancy, Thank you Lord! 

Still no prospect of a name looks like this one may be going to the hospital with us!  Today Dr. Thompson was telling me of this couple one time that while the wife was in labor the husband was walking around the waiting room with their list of name asking everyone which one they liked with check marks beside each of the favorites.  I sure hope it doesn't get to that point for us, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments: