Monday, December 7, 2009

My Whole Heart

I love my little girl more than life itself. Why oh why is it so hard to get her to go to sleep. I hate that I have to make her cry so bad!!! Now that she is pulling up, if she doesn't want to lay down and go to sleep she doesn't, so what do I do? I am really feeling like the crappiest of mothers right now. I hate myself for getting so frustrated over this, but what else am I to do? Is it possible to get postpartum this late? I love her so much I can't stand it, but why am I so bad at being a mommy??


On a brighter note, it is so awesome to watch her be amazed at all the new things she is learning. Tonight after dinner I gave her some yogurt bites, and I was watching her as she would get a piece stuck to the inside of her palm, and she would open up her hand and look at it at all different angles, then pick it off with the other hand and put it into her mouth.

She is talking more than ever now, she spent all day just telling me all about what she wanted. Even while trying to get her to go to sleep tonight, she would push away and then go on this tangent, talking about anything and everything. She is the sweetest being that I have ever met. She makes my life worth living. I love that little girl.

No comments: