Sunday, August 31, 2008

So school for Chris has started, and even though it is a little harder than expected, he is still pressing on. I am so proud of him!

We have accepted a position at church to teach the 3yr. old Sunday school class during the 11 o'clock service. We start on the 14th of September. We are very excited to be doing this! For me I have never done anything like this before, so this is a completely new voyage in my book.

Next weekend our Niece is getting dedicated. Chris' parents are coming in probably Friday to spend the weekend with us, that should be fun.

2 comments:

Nanna said...

Amanda, I am so glad for you and Chris! You will have so much fun with those 3 year olds and will make such a difference in those children's lives!
Have a good Labor Day!

DARREL said...

WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT YOU AND CHRIS ......AMANDA YOU WILL DO GREAT WITH THOSE CHILDREN.....
I SURE HOPE VISIT FROM YOUR FAVORITE IN LAWS WILL BE FUN