Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Wedding








Our Wedding was Saturday May 20,2006 at 6pm. We held the ceremony and the reception at Lewisville Town Square. Pastor Leroy Davis Officiated. He is a friend of the family, Chris and his sister Jenny grew up around Pastor Davis, he married Jenny and Steve just the May before. It was an honer to have him bring us together in marriage. Our colors were Victorian Lilac and Ivory, my dad wore a sage green vest. My cousin's boyfriend Seth and his sister Serah did the music, and it was oh so beautiful. The Best man was Chris' dad, and his groomsmen were our friends, Addam Geren, Grady Ryan, my brother Alfred T. Porter III, my brother-in-law Brad Thompson, and Chris' brother-in-law Steve Mott. My Matron of Honor was my sister Allison Thompson, and my maids were our friend Kelly Ryan, my cousins Courtney Tucker and Whitney Miller, my sister-in-law Kyleigh Porter, and Chris' sister Jenny Mott. Our ring bearers were my nephews David and Dalton Thompson, and the flower girl was my niece Sara Beth Thompson. Julie Ronquillo was our attendant, Chad Griffith, and Shawn Pellerin were the Ushers.

It couldn't have been a more wonderful day! The sun was shining, there was a breeze blowing, it was just perfect. We had an ice cream truck that rode by the square during the ceremony playing its a small world, that was pretty funny. The unity candle wouldn't light either because of the breeze, but I needed that breeze because it was HOT under all that crinoline!

No comments: