Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Proposal

On the 19th day of June the year 2005 Chris, Gabe(My roommate at the time), and I hopped in the car heading to Myrtle Beach to spend a week with my family. We arrived, got unpacked, and started to relax. The next morning Chris and Gabe started blowing me up trying to get me to go down to their condo, and they wanted me to bring my camera. I was so irritated, I couldn't understand why it was so imperative that I come right that moment we were gonna be there for a whole week, anyway the view from my condo was better( I was in an ocean front room). Finally I just gave up and headed down there. I hit the door complaining(like usual) "Why do we have to do this right this second, and how are we gonna get a picture of all three of us?" Gabe rebuttals with " I'll take you and Him, and you can take me and him." "Whatever...lets do this". So Chris and I posed Gabe asked if we were ready, I thought he had already taken the pic, of course I was ready we were on our way to the pool! Before I knew it Chris was down on one Knee, I though I was gonna fall off the balcony!


What a man, just so everyone knows, He did go a few weeks prior and asked my dad for my hand in marriage. Daddy told him that if he hurt me he would track him down, cause I am his baby girl. But I think the two are allot alike, so Chris understood.


We sat the Date for May 20, 2006.

No comments: