Saturday, September 24, 2011

Things I love about Baby Cara

How she smiles out of one side of her mouth before the full smile shows up

How she speaks differently to different things

How it doesn't matter how bad she is feeling if her big sister walks in the room the world stops and she lights up like she does for no one else.

How she she goes to turn around while on all fours she looks like she is posing for a portrait

How she is always got the #1 finger pointed (she is the number one baby of 2011)

How she loves to have her picture taken and it always looks like she is posing.

I love her chubby cheeks

I love her rolls all down her legs

She has the sweetest two teeth right out in front that shine when she laughs, I love that

The way she loves to be upside down

How she runs in place standing up or lying down

She blows the cutest raspberries

How she holds Hootie and sucks her thumb just like Addie does with Lovey

How she puts her hands out every time I walk past her in hopes that I pick her up

I love that she is beginning to develop a relationship with Booskers

How she grabs my face and gives me the absolute best wet, open mouth kisses <3

No comments: