Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2nd Child Syndrom

Even though Gazoo isn't here yet I can see that she is already falling into the second child stereotype.  The other day I was in the elevator with another lady from another department when she started to make small talk.  Ok so you might could blame it on my hard of hearing but when she asked me when I was due I replied "oh I am in the contact center" not that she didn't know that already, because I see her all the time, but this is how much I actually think about being pregnant.  I know I am pregnant, I feel pregnant, I look pregnant, but for some reason I forget. 

I love this little girl so stinkin' much and I think about her often, but there is just so much going on.  I even find myself accidentally calling her Yoda.  Poor thing, but rest assured when she arrives, there will be no forgetting her name or her place in our little family. 

No comments: