Sunday, February 21, 2010

Haley Hope's Birthday Party
















On February 24 Haley Hope, one of Addie's friends, will turn 1 year old. Today was her birthday party. We had a great time, Blake's (Haley's Daddy) Mom made chicken stew, it was very good, and Mama and Daddy made her a ladybug cake. It was really cool to see Addie and Haley together. Addie still isn't quite walking yet, so they were still on other sides of the spectrum (Haily's been walking since New Year's Day). They did interact a couple of different times, but I think that when Addie can walk they will have a better time together. All in all it was a really great day, Thanks for inviting us Haley!!



Of course like every other time that we go somewhere special, I forgot my camera. I really don't know what my problem is, I guess I am just a little preoccupied with my little sweetness. Therefor I only got a few pics on my phone, because(well let's just face it, my mind isn't what it used to be) it took me over halfway into the party to realize I should have been taking pics with my phone all along. LOL, oh well at least the ones I got were cute!!

No comments: