Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Roles

I am a child, a child of God, because of this I am a mother who wouldn't be any happier with any other baby. I am a daughter, a daughter of two of the most amazing parents a girl could ask for. I am a wife to the most beautiful man inside and out that I have ever met. I am a niece, I love each and every one of my Aunts and Uncles, all of which have touched my heart in there own way, even though I don't get to tell them that. I am a sister, I wouldn't be so confident if it weren't for my siblings that lift me when I am down. I am an Aunt, from oldest to youngest and those that I have yet to meet, my nieces and nephews are so dear to me even though I am not always around, or even the Aunt I should be. I am a friend, I don't have many friends, but the few I do have I know care about me more than I could express and feeling is mutual. I am a leader, I lead those who do not know there way, I am a follower a follower of Christ a follower of those who were meant to lead me. I am all things that my God leads me to be and I can do all things because He gives me strength, and guidance. I am so thankful for all that I have, all that I am able to be, and all that I will become.

No comments: