Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sick Baby

So Addie officially has her first cold. She has always been a snotty baby, so when she got a stuffy nose on Thursday I thought nothing of it. Well Friday came along, and she was still a bit stuffy, but no worries because like I said it happens. I sprayed some saline spray up her nose on Saturday, and it cleared it out, but within a matter of hours she was stuffy again! Well it has progressively gotten worse since then. Poor thing, it just breaks my heart to see her little eyes turn down. They are always so bright and shinny and for the past couple of days they have been so droopy and sad. It is so heart breaking to see such a sweet thing feel so bad. Man I am so not excited for vaccinations at the end of the month!! I think I will just cry all day along with her!!! I didn't wanna leave her yesterday morning to go to work, and she didn't want me to leave, she just laid her head on my chest, as I cried. Today she has been home with Daddy all day, and they have had a pretty good day so far, of course she is always happy when she gets to spend the day with him. Hopefully she is getting over this thing that she has.

No comments: