Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh the joys...

Oh the Joys of Motherhood...


When she looks at me, looks away and then sticks her tongue out and smiles

When she coos in her sleep

When she grabs at my shirt while she is eating

When she poops and it sounds bad enough to make the poopiest cringe(it sounds worse than it is, however that is spoken from a mother type, I will take a poopy diaper any day! I love it!)

After pooting like a champ, burping like it's no body's business without changing her facial expression (What a Lady)

How she looks at me and melts my heart

How heartbreaking her cry is when she is in the back of the car hungry and I can get to her right away

Having to stop everything I am doing to rock her non-stop during her fussy bits every evening

When she brushes her face up against mine and her eyelashes brush my cheek

How she can be screaming so bad you think it will never end then you put her in the bath and it's shear silence for the entire bath

How she wakes up happy

Real Tears

How her sneezes sound like the stereotypical sneeze Ah-Choo (so perfect)

How inadvertently she will flash the "I Love You" sign

Being the first to witness her fist smile then being able to show everyone else

How funny she looks from the front view when Daddy is burping her

When I am holding her and her hand softly brushes my skin

Laying next to her to help her sleep

How she talks to herself, as well as others

Catching her very first laugh

How when she is asleep in her car seat and I get her out and she just folds around me


8 weeks into this Dream Come True I couldn't be happier, Oh how I never want this to end! I still look at her and think that any minute I am gonna wake up or I will have to give her back at the end of the day. I still can't believe that she is mine, how someone like me could be blessed with one a sweet as her. I don't deserve anything close to how wonderful she is! Lord thank you for this angel you have sent me, watch over her for she is everything I live for. A mother really does live with her heart outside of her body, and mine is enveloped in this little girl's hands.

No comments: