Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our First Sunday

So this past Sunday was our first Sunday with the 3yr olds. They were wonderful!! There were 8 kids in our class, and they were all so brilliant. I never realized how much a 3yr old knows, of course it has been a while since I have been around one that age, but these kids just amazed me!! I mean my cousin has a two year old and she is beyond brilliant, but I just attributed that to her parents, because they are very educated people.

It was just so much fun though, and for the time we were there I thought of nothing more than those eight children. I even looked over at Chris a few times and he was covered with kids, literally. They were on his back, in his lap, and leaning on him. He was all smiles, from ear to ear, I think he really liked it too.

We had a play time where we take the kids to the playground, to let them play for about 15 min. they lined up on the rope, and not a peep came out of their mouths till we got to the playground. Really how many times can you have a group of 3yr olds and keep them all quite at once, they followed any and all rules, or directions. I told Chris though they may have been good for us, but we only had them for 1 1/2 hrs.

No comments: